Being single is a temporary phase and can be one of the loneliest times in a person’s life.
But who said celibacy was the end of the world? If there is something that will never break up with you, her food and here in Ghana, you can bet you will be covered forever.
Ghanaians love their rice dishes. It is the most common staple food and probably the easiest to cook. So YEN.com.gh has decided to bring you 7 Perfect Rice Dishes which we promise are better than a boyfriend right now.
1. Of course, Jollof Rice had to lead the pack. Jollof rice is always there for us in times of happiness and sadness, sickness and health and we love it!
2. The second evidence is fried rice. Isn’t that the most pristine serving of rice and friend shrimp you’ve ever seen? Do you already have mouth watering like that for your boyfriend?
3. There is a saying that goes, “If you want to eat rice and stew, eat it right!” And this serving of rice and stew is quite worthy of the saying.
READ ALSO: Jasmine Baroudi’s Boyfriend Vs Vicky Zugah’s Boyfriend: Who’s Hottest?
4. When all your boyfriend abandons you, remember that rice and chicken curry will always stay by your side.
5. Do you sincerely believe that someone could be as romantic to you as this bowl of rice balls? Alias omotuo? Aka heavenly balls? The answer is no.
READ ALSO: We made Sarkodie and M. manifesto face off in a fashion battle and here’s what happened
6. Seriously, if those rice men taking a soup bath don’t make you smile …
… you should probably find yourself a boyfriend then.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.