Summer is in full swing and bellagreen presents a beautiful new seasonal menu that celebrates Earth’s most delicious summer ingredients.
Bellagreen’s long-awaited summer seasonal menu is now available on-site, as well as take-out and delivery.om the b green Rewards app and bellagreen.com. The American bistro offers the best seasonal harvests each quarter in its limited-time menus. What else? The entire range is naturally gluten-free and can be modified to meet the specific dietary needs of each guest. Bellagreen’s colorful, chef-led summer dishes include:
- Grilled Texas Peach Salad (GF, VEG) – Arugula, fresh baby spinach, grilled Texas peaches, strawberries and red onions, all in a paleo maple vinaigrette, topped with goat cheese, homemade candied pecans and microgreens. This dish goes well with Fabre en Provence Rosé.
- Paleo Salmon Tacos with Pineapple Salsa (GF, DF) – Seared sustainably sourced salmon seasoned with tajin, topped with Bellagreen’s pineapple salsa – pico de gallo, mint, shredded carrots and pineapple – and topped with avocado tomatillo sauce, all on homemade paleo tortillas. Pair it with Cambria Chardonnay.
- Hawaiian Seared Salmon (GF, DF) – Seared sustainably sourced salmon topped with homemade BBQ sauce, served over pineapple rice and corn, garnished with parsley and microgreens. Pairs well with La Crema Pinot Noir.
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortbread Cookies (GF, VEG) – Two homemade strawberry shortcakes topped with whipped cream, fresh strawberries and garnished with a sprig of mint and powdered sugar. This dessert pairs perfectly with Avissi Prosecco.
Along with the launch of its summer seasonal menu, bellagreen is also introducing a new social media giveaway and in-app challenge, giving customers new opportunities to engage with the brand:
- Social Sharing Challenge (June August) – Guests are challenged to follow bellagreen on Instagram @eatbellagreen and share an Instagram story of their visit to enter and win free bellagreen for a month!
- Charge Green, Earn Green (August) – Guests are encouraged to download the b green Rewards app and load $50 in-app or at checkout to earn a $10 reward.
“TO bellagreen, we are passionate about providing unique and beautiful meals for customers while preserving the ecosystem,says Bellagreen CEO Jason Morgan. “Our quarterly menus are our favorite way to diversify our menu and our customers’ experiences with seasonally specific ingredients. This summer’s menu might be our best yet and we look forward to welcoming guests for a home-cooked meal to benefit Mother Earth.
In addition, bellagreen will continue its mission to make life and the earth more beautiful with its nonprofit partnerships in each of its markets. For each Paleo Salmon Tacos Pineapple Salsa sold in the Dallas area, bellagreen will donate 50 cents to Texas Tree Foundation (TTF), whose mission is to beautify North Texas by planting trees and encouraging others to do the same. Since September 2018, bellagreen has raised $57,711 for its local nonprofit partners, enabling them to plant 28,856 tree seedlings in Houston and North Texas.
Since 2008, bellagreen has been serving artisanal American bistro specialties including a variety of entrees, soups, salads, sandwiches, tacos, burgers, pizzas, pastas and homemade desserts. The brand was founded to provide tasty options for customers with dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian. The menu features Best Aquaculture Practices (“BAP”) certified seafood, locally sourced Texas Angus beef and an extensive selection of Sustainability In Practice (“SIP”) certified wines.
As the greenest restaurant in Texas, bellagreen strives to help its customers “eat right and walk light” and ahe eight Bellagreen restaurants have officially reduced their plastic footprint by 90%. In addition to reducing plastic waste, bellagreen reduces its environmental footprint through water conservation, alternative energy, pollution reduction, sustainable sourcing practices, and furniture and building materials. recycled. to maintain harmony with the environment.
All seasonal menu items will be available for dinner, as well as take-out and delivery from bellagreen.com.
The news and information presented in this press release have not been corroborated by RSQFood News Media or Journalistic, Inc.