With warmer temperatures on the way, Pizzeria Grimaldi is once again hosting its envy-worthy seasonal menu aptly named ‘Garden of Flavours’, just in time for spring. Starting Tuesday, March 8, customers can enjoy seasonal dishes like Bacon and Asparagus Pizza with Spiced Honey, as well as never-before-seen dishes including the vibrant Crisp Spring Salad and more. The menu also features new seasonal cocktails and a gourmet cheesecake for dessert.
The full spring menu includes:
- Bacon and asparagus pizza with spicy honey – Grimaldi’s Coal Brick-Oven pesto pizza topped with asparagus, bacon and red onion, finished with a drizzle of red pepper infused honey
- Crunchy spring salad – Arugula salad with crunchy asparagus, walnuts, cherry tomatoes, red onions and spicy gorgonzola cheese in a lemon vinaigrette
- Caramel Coconut Cheesecake – Caramel cheesecake on an Oreo cookie crust, topped with caramel icing and toasted coconut. Finished with a drizzle of chocolate and whipped cream
- Mint Julep – Whiskey TinCup, fresh mint leaves, cane syrup and bitters shaken and served over ice with a sprig of mint
- Basil Mojito – Myers white rum, fresh basil leaves, cane syrup and lime juice shaken and served over ice with a lime wedge and a basil leaf
In addition, Grimaldi’s will add a new cocktail to its menu all year round:
- rosemary tendril – New Amsterdam vodka, fresh rosemary leaves, cane syrup and lime juice shaken and served over ice with a sprig of fresh rosemary
The Garden of Flavors menu will be available for dine-in and take-out at 41 locations nationwide. Not available in NY, NJ and CT, nor at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go in Scottsdale, AZ and Austin, TX. Customers can also place takeout orders directly from their local Grimaldi or delivery orders through DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every in-restaurant or phone order, as well as orders placed through Grimaldi’s website or mobile app.