The Milwaukee Bucks are offering fans a new food and drink menu at Fiserv Forum for the 2022-23 season.
To download photos of the new products, click here.
The new menu items are below:
- As part of the Bucks’ new marketing partnership with Beechwood Sales & Service, new bars have been built at Fiserv Forum, including the ULTRA Club in the Upper Lobby.
- Other bars include The Still by Cutwater, Kona Bar and 12 Point Taproom offering a wide variety of local craft beers. Cutwater will also have portable bars at sections 110, 122 and 225.
- New beverage options available at Fiserv Forum include Michelob ULTRA, Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL and Cutwater.
- Select beers from Third Space, 3 Sheeps and Central Waters will also be available.
- Casamigos will have a new space at Forum Fiserv in the Upper Lobby which will open later this season and will feature a drink from the Casamigos game. The in-game drink will be available at the Portable Cocktail Bar in Section 115 and any high-end bar starting October 22.
- The MECCA Sports Bar and Grill: New locations inside the Fiserv Forum at sections 106, 116 and 221. The MECCA Burger Bars will serve burgers, chicken tenderloins and new Beyond Burgers at all locations.
- The Cluckery: New locations at sections 115 and 220.
- Lumpia City: The local town of Lumpia City will now have a location in the Fiserv forum at section 209 serving lumpia fusion.
- Taters Only: new stand at section 207 serving loaded baked potatoes
- All pizza stands will use a new recipe this season. The locations remain the same at sections 108, 119, 224 and at the Jockey Club.
- The pizzerias in sections 108, 119 and 224 will also offer a new Caesar salad.
- Mac and cheese and pulled pork will be served this season at the Iron Grate BBQ in Section 122.
- Klement’s will have its hot dogs and brats rotating at Klement’s test kitchen in Section 209. The hot dogs and brats will rotate throughout the season.
- The Laughing Taco will have a new Al Pastor taco, presented by Lucia, at the Jockey Club.
- Good Foods Chunk Guacamole will be served at The Laughing Taco and Nachos stands.
- A new Jack Daniel’s Combo Platter will be sold at the Potawatomi Club stand.
- The upgraded suites menu will include a new dessert cart that includes Whisk Chick cakesicles and cookies; Signature Sweets cakes and cupcakes; caramelized nuts from FortuNuts; maple flavored popcorn from Lush Popcorn; vegan and gluten-free cookies and bars from Bunnies Bites; and pints of Cedar Crest Ice Cream. All of the businesses featured on the dessert cart are minority-owned businesses in the Milwaukee area.
- A pan-pacific menu will be available for suites featuring Mongolian beef, sesame chicken and a tofu board.