NASHVILLE, Tennessee – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar, the classic American restaurant with 158 locations in 17 states, today announced its “All on fire” special menu, including seasonal dishes perfect for the upcoming summer festivities.
O’Charley’s “All Fired Up” items are hot, new items perfect for those looking for the taste of an all-American summer meal without having to fire up the barbecue, cook or clean up.
“Warm weather always brings a lot of friends and families together, and with that a big appetite for delicious food,” said O’Charley CEO Craig barbier. “With this exceptional new menu, our customers can have fun with a barbecue in the backyard, but leave the meal preparation and cleaning up to us – giving them more time to soak up the sun, sit by the fire and enjoy. everything the season has to offer.
The starters of the special menu include:
- Boneless Cowboy Ribeye for $ 26.99, topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese mashed potatoes and an extra side;
- Cowboy sirloin, also topped with fried onion tanglers and served with bacon and cheese mashed potatoes and an extra side, for $ 14.99;
- Herb burger for $ 10.99, topped with O’Charley’s Original BBQ Sauce, coleslaw, cheese and fried onion tanglers and served with seasoned fries;
- Smokey Mountain BBQ Chicken for $ 13.99, topped with ham, bacon, grated cheese, green onions and diced tomatoes and served with two sides;
- Philly Cheese Sausage Sandwich, served with relish and seasoned fires, for $ 11.99; and
- Backyard BBQ Grilled Combo, including O’Charley’s famous back ribs, Smokey Mountain BBQ chicken and grilled smoked sausage, served with two sides, for $ 19.99.
Guests can switch from year-round O’Charley favorites to campfire potatoes or fresh corn on the cob for an additional $ 1.49 each. And for diners looking forward to the main course, enjoy a Aperitif Combo Smokehouse grilled smoked sausage, Spicy Jack cheese wedges and crispy pickle chips served with relish and house sauces for $ 12.49.
Don’t let summer favorites stop with entrees and apps, as O’Charley’s also serves Lime pie per share ($ 4.29) or whole pie ($ 14.99).
Adults looking for a warm weather-inspired drink to quench their fiery thirst can also enjoy the Pretty and pink cocktail with Tito vodka, pink strawberry syrup, lemon juice and a little club soda for $ 6.99 or one Watermelon Cucumber Margarita for $ 5.99.
O’Charley’s will begin serving the “All Fired Up” specials on May 24, available for dinner and take out. Hurry, as these items will be available for a limited time – visit ocharleys.com to find the nearest location or to order online.
O’Charley’s was born in Nashville, Tennessee, and has been serving irresistible American food and drink inspired by their Southern roots since 1971. O’Charley’s operates 158 restaurants in the Southeast and Midwest. Along with great food, good times and famous chewy buns, O’Charley’s greets customers with genuine hospitality every time they walk through our doors or use our curbside delivery service. To find an O’Charley location near you, please visit www.OCharleys.com. O’Charley’s is also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.