The Flying Pig makes every day of the week a good reason to invite friends over and enjoy the summer with new Weekday Wine, Prix Fixe Lunch, and weekend brunchfeatures now available to both its yaletown and Olympic Village locations in Vancouver.
Wine aficionados can satisfy their grape cravings with 40% off select bottles of old and new world white, red, rose and sparkling wines at both Flying Pig locations daily. weekdays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and all day Wednesday. . List highlights include La Marca NV Prosecco (THIS), Orofino Rosé (BC), William Fevre ‘Petit Chablis’ (FR), Tinto Negro Malbec (ARG) and Cannonball Cabernet Sauvignon (United States), among others.
The novella of the flying pig Fixed price lunch service (available on weekdays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.), offers its customers a choice of aperitif (Pepper-crusted bison carpaccio, wild salmon patties Where Salad of organic beets + arugula); main (Seafood club sandwich, grilled chicken chopped salad Where Linguine with arugula pesto) and a sweet finish of Classic creme brulee with fresh berries and almond biscotti for $29 per person plus tax and tip.
Weekend warriors and late risers can also find their fix on Saturdays and Sundays at both locations from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with a variety of eager brunch features that include:
- Country breakfast — two free-range eggs, back bacon, sausage, parmesan potatoes + herbs, garden greens, multigrain bread;
- Asparagus + Mushroom Frittata — local goat cheese, organic green salad, multigrain toast;
- Granola + Organic Yogurt — fresh fruit and berries from the market, Greek yogurt;
- Andrew’s Breakfast Sandwich — grilled brioche, two fried eggs, crispy bacon, beefsteak tomato, white cheddar, arugula salad;
- Classic Eggs Benedict — two poached eggs, Canadian back bacon, English muffin, hollandaise, organic green vegetables;
- Signature Pulled Pork Hash — slow-braised pork, two poached eggs, herb potatoes, hollandaise.
- Optional add-ons: Banana bread; Parmesan + potatoes with fine herbs; Canadian back bacon; Breakfast Pork Sausage; Bowl of seasonal fruit.
To make a reservation at the Flying Pig Yaletown, click here. To make a reservation at the Flying Pig Olympic Village, click here.